Thursday, November 11, 2010

chronopaint - the quest

In Greek mythology, chronos (Ancient Greek: Χρόνος) in pre-Socratic philosophical works is said to be the personification of time.

Today marks the beginning of my painting-a-day project, starting with a pear.
The plan is to post a new painting every day. Additionally I´ll write about my process and share techniques of both direct (alla prima) and indirect (working in glazes) painting methods.
I´ll try to be as helpful as possible, if you have any specific questions you´re welcome to ask in the comments or drop me a mail.
Also, if there is any subject of painting you want to know about ask away.
From time to time I´ll review a book regarding painting for you, there is a lot of useful stuff out there you might not know about.



I feel this will be a great ride, hopefully you´ll enjoy watching as much as I enjoy to paint.

Let´s get going

No comments: